It gives us immense pleasure to bring to you the Second Edition of the ‘International Training Program on Mediation’ from 7th to 29th January 2023 organized by ADR BAR and ADR HOC, supported by the International Legal Alliance.
The purpose of this Training Program is to introduce students, academicians, young lawyers, and professionals to the nuances of Mediation and by engaging in discussion with renowned mediation practitioners and trainers from across the world.
- Expert and Globally renowned faculties
- Extensive Learning of Mediation with a 40-hour training session modules
- Participation Certificate on successful completion of the training program.
- Practical hands-on experience.
- Live Sessions with the opportunity to interact with the expert faculties.
Trainings are for:
- Anyone aspiring to a career in Mediation.
- Law students aspiring for a career as a Mediator.
- Professionals seeking to diversify their practice.
- Academicians and everyone else looking to learn more about Mediation.
Duration of the Course: January 7-29, 2023
Timings: The sessions will be on Weekends only (i.e., Saturdays and Sundays).
Mode: Training shall be conducted virtually via Zoom.
Register here: https://forms.gle/KVVhq1BMgToifrMx5
Indian Students ……………………… Rs 4,000/-
Indian Professionals………………… Rs 7,000/-
International Students ……………..USD 100/-
International Professionals ………. USD 150/-
*Contact us for availing Group discounts (For a group of 5 or more individuals)
UPI ID: [email protected]
Payment Link: https://rzp.io/l/R6pkwspom
For more details, visit: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HNQyIIDZI_59wnGWNa3g9DSkRfoYeVrl/view?usp=share_link
Mr. Revanth Chintam- +91 8179359199
Mr. Aakansh Prakash- +91 8860734215
Connect with Us
Email Id: [email protected]