About the Organization: ADR Hoc was established under the aegis KnowledgeSteez EduHUB (LLP AAM 8357) in order to propagate the research and development in the area. As the name suggested it is an organisation formed for promotion of Alternate Dispute Resolution in India. We are well aware that the Indian judiciary is overburdened with cases and people have started looking for alternatives to resolve their disputes. This is where ADR plays an important role. It has become imminent that Dispute Resolution has to be facilitated by dialogue with long term focus by way of good communication platform and acceptable dispute resolution mechanisms adopting global standards. ADR is an extensive field having variety of alternatives for individuals willing to resolve their disputes to choose from, ranging from Arbitration, Mediation, conciliation, negotiation etc. It is becoming a widely accepted mode of dispute resolution. ADR being an extremely wide field there a quite a lot of undiscovered arenas. The organisation aims to create awareness regarding the field amongst people. Facilitate Extensive research and explore possible career options in the field of ADR.
The editorial team of ADR HOC will continue its tradition of fostering high quality research in the field of Intellectual Property regime. The editors will be responsible for leading the editorial team, managing and administering the content development for the ADR HOC website in the form of articles, case commentaries and other research-based projects.
We seek editors who are expected to be:
• Passionate about the subject matter i.e. ADR, its legal policies and other related paraphernalia with a broad and expanding scope of their knowledge.
• Must be adept with varied formats of writing techniques and footnoting /referencing formats such as Bluebook, Oscola, etc.
• Must pay attention to detail.
• Must have strong vocabulary.
Tenure: 6 months
• Undergraduate students from the 3rd/4th/5th Year of the 5-Year Law Program or the 2nd/3rd Year of the 3-Year LLB Program.
• Post-graduation students can also apply.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a pre-requisite to apply.
The applicants are required to mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject- “Application for Editor” by enclosing:
1. Updated CV
2. Cover letter
3. Atleast 2 prior published works with proof. If published online, share URL. If published anywhere else, share specific details.
For any query, write to us at email@example.com
Megha Shawani : (Executive Director) Ph. +919643415438